The Kaptured Dancer Experience!
Dance Portraits for Amazing Dancers in and around Cartersville, Georgia
Making the WORLD Your Stage!
fun sessions - photos you'll love - heirloom artwork
ONE OF A KIND
You Don't have to be a Professional Dancer to get Amazing Photos!
- Good Enough is not Good Enough!
- Don't know where to start when it comes to dance pictures?
- Want a simple process?
- Don't want your dance pictures to be plain vanilla studio photos?
- Concerned that your dancer will look or feel awkward?
- Don't know where to shoot your session?
We've got you covered!
Click/tap to view larger
Easy as 1-2-31. LET'S CHAT
Schedule a quick phone call so I can answer all of your questions and learn more about your dancer's unique personality and style.
2. ROCK IT
It’s time to have fun! We will use a variety of outfits and a great location to ensure we capture beautiful artistic images that show your personality, style, and talents. I’ll assist your dancer with posing so they are confident. No awkward or stiff poses! You’ll have images you both love.
3. PROOFING AND EASY ORDERING
Let's meet and pick your favorite photos on a big screen! I’ll help you select images and products that best fit your needs and budget.
At first, I was super nervous because I’ve heard a good bit of negative stories from models about photographers! However, when I met Stan, I knew his modeling process would be great.
As I was modeling, he would give me examples of what he wanted, and he would make me feel comfortable by joking and talking with me.
I highly recommend, especially for first-time models, to work with Stan. Every one of my modeling friends and I have all had amazing experiences, and of course amazing pictures as well.
I absolutely adore all of the pictures he takes. It always surprises me as to what I can do once I see my pictures.
Again, I thoroughly advise everyone wanting pictures to go through Kaptured By Knight. You won’t regret it!
My shooting & posing style
- I love learning as much as I can about my client before their session. This helps me find poses that fit their personality, the location, and the type of session.
- I gather lots of posing examples. Before your session I will ask you to find some favorite poses and bring them to your session.
- We always start with simple poses that we can build on to keep you relaxed.
- We will talk and joke about all sorts of stuff to keep it fun.
- We will typically look at sample poses on my phone for reference and I’ll let you choose poses that you are comfortable doing.
- I’ll direct you with simple instructions. Sometimes showing you a pose by doing it myself which can be quite funny!
- If a smile is needed I will say something ridiculous to get a natural smile!
- This allows YOU to be YOU!
- You walk away with an awesome variety of photos that capture the full range of your talents.
LET'S GET STARTED!
As a dad of a busy student, I know how it feels! There’s a ton to do with dance classes and school activities and the time passes quickly! Suddenly you realize you never documented any of their many years of dance achievements!
As a trusted dance portrait photographer, I can help you knock something off of your to do list. I guide my clients through the process so that all your dancer has to do is show up and enjoy a fun session.
I look forward to chatting with you, and walking you through each step of the process. You'll get photos and artwork that you can share and enjoy every day, instead of letting them sit on a thumb drive in a drawer!
To see more amazing dance images, click the link below.